Thursday, October 8, 2009

Time Flies...

It has been a while since my last post. How time flies when ur...well I guess you don't have to be having fun. The feelings have been building up inside me these weeks of law school the hell that has become my life. To be fair though hell is a little strong my life is just devoid of play. All work and no play can make life c-rAAAAAzaaayyy.
Time...flies...by...no words no emotions keep me grounded make me sound smart in a world of academia. The prudent person will find parallels in all parts of life however the law is always right is always how it is, how do you find analogous situations in a perfect system, one which by its own creation and implementation does not make mistakes in the end. Appeals get corrected and if a judgment is not appealed it is assumed correct. Overturning previous law never makes the previous common law incorrect at the time it was judged. How do you find symbolic meaning in life of this system? Every law show makes lawyers out to be walking contradictions upholding a systemof law they believe is flawed but swearing by every inch of them that ethics, morals and justice outweigh all other concerns. They will do anything for what they believe is right, and I admire the convictions of those strong enough to uphold them in the face of doubt, whether they understand that doubt or not. Law school is...wow what a statement to simplify the system into a few words really feels wrong. I need to record my thoughts for the past 8 weeks to accurately describe the law school appearnace. Lately I have been more aware of the feeling out process...everyone is trying to see who is the smartest or looking around attempting to win the ego contest with answers in class, studying, and understanding of the law. This expression of mind begins to unwind the stresses I have been accumulating bur only further tensions will continue the inner agony and turmoil of free thought and constant struggle to find how its supposed to be, and what to do with that information. Really?...maybe...the best answer there is because without certainty nothing is right, living in doubt gives rise to spontaneity one of my favorite things.

No comments:

Post a Comment