Thursday, August 27, 2009

2nd week

I have become a weekly blogger which is not a completely terrible theng but there is just not enough in my daily life to blog about. I go to school, workout/swim, eat and study, then sleep. It really is not that interesting to the outsider but everyday I learn so much about the law and myself that it seems new and almost exciting. I say almost because it is still school and nuances that accompany that association seem bland. Bar review is an interesting concept and an almost necessary end of the week event in which the busy law student can unwind. Study hard, play hard is a maxim most seem to live by. This law school thing is a marathon not a sprint I keep telling myself and I have only gotten through 2 weeks of this things with a lot left to do. Looking too far ahead can make you crazy but staying on top of your current week's work will make you sane again(and make you look like you know what you are talking about in class). On to the next week, learning and thinking, keeping my head straight, studying and studying, trying to do what I need to. See ya soon, gotta keep goin and making it work for me.

1 comment:

  1. it can be very over whelming to focus solely on the big picture it becomes immobilizing when you dont focus on accomplishing the small tasks at hand in order to achieve that ultimate goal.

    I often do this to myself as well, every so often you need to hear someone else remind you in order to be able to gain control of whats going on.

    ReplyDelete