Monday, July 27, 2009

Objectives and Reasons

Objectives: The objective of this blog is mainly to publicly tell my story about law school from the student perspective. Hopefully I have time to update as often as possible(once a day ideally). The other objective is to release all the feeling and thoughts I have inside me. It really makes me feel better to write things and creatively express myself. Also, with all that is going to be happening it may make for an interesting narrative of events.

Reasons: The main reason I wanted to write this is for myself, not only the aforementioned objective of getting things off my chest but maybe also to let my family and friends join me in my journey throughout the maze of law school.

Today's update: I am feeling anxious still about the future as I have been for the past month or so. However, living out on my own again is going to be good. I have been living with my parents for the past year and my patience is wearing thin. It will be nice to have my own rules and own hours(I came home at 10 o'clock today and everyone was asleep). Living in Sacramento will be like if I had gone to Davis for undergrad as I was planning to after high school. It is close enough to home for weekend trips and far enough away that my parents, well, it is pretty close I hope they won't drop in unexpectedly. I am sure that they are happy that I am going to be as close as I am which honestly I like, the older I get the more I want my parents to be happy, I am a pain and sometimes they deserve something for putting up with me. That is my painful self-revelation of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment