Friday, December 4, 2009

finals!

Class is over what is next?? Well 4 finals, but there is this dead time between them where you are supposed to study hard and learn everything that you didnt during the semester. I have considered myself a good test taker but this studying is killing me, I feel like I have seen this all before and I have and I know that I need to work hard and I try, i really try but there us just something in me that wont let me concentrate for more than a few hours at a time. If i was getting pad or given a task to do that would be my sole focus but because studying is this combination of material that is synthesized into one answer I really do not see myself finding the key being a good studier anytime soon. My philosphy has always been to learn it the first time around but I realize that with material this complicated and intricate that sometimes the first time around is not enough to learn the complete semesters worth of material. However, the way that I study has always been somewhat effective, Ive made it this far havent I? Am i stressing out? Maybe a little, more bored than anything and getting the depression from other areas of life, because I feel like my activities are so one-dimensional that I am wasting my youth, or what I have left of it, on school. In a sense, its true, gotta be more upbeat and friendly, my goals for the week. Thats not me though, i mean Im friendly enough but need to be aroudn the right people t truly be myself. I need to overcome my quietness or something damn I really am wiggin out, cant sleep, cant study, fuck this...cant wait til the 17th then I get to do this over next semester

2 comments:

  1. perseverance, be the definition of...


    a small investment in yourself now, will give you plenty of time to enjoy a more fruitful lifestyle we could only dream about as children...by children I mean starving freshman in the dorms.


    30's the new 20, and im still fresher than the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha 30's the new 20! Starving freshman...those were the days if only we knew how good we had it!

    ReplyDelete