Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Rain

I love the rain, it makes everything wet but its so peaceful and natural. I actually look forward to rainy days. You can stay inside and be warm when it is pouring outside, sit on the couch and watch tv and listen to the sounds of the rain. It is perfect for the moment because I need to study so wont be going outside anytime soon. However, it is fun to go out in the rain too I remember playing soccer in the rain and I loved it, just letting go of the worry of getting wet and just really letting go. Being all muddy and soaked to the core when the game was over but not really caring. I've heard that you can catch a cold like that but dont really care. Things grow in the rain, its a free car wash and a clean slate falling water makes me feel lke things are starting anew, springtime and new life. We need rain and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment