Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The studying continues...

Nothing else is going on...literally nothing. Wow, this past week has really been taking forever I sleep late in hopes that the day will go faster but studying all day everyday really takes its toll on you after a while. On to the holidays though, trying to think of better times and not just make this a rant and complaining blog. However, I dont have time to Xmas shop until the 17th and I dont have time to kick it with any of my friends until then either. I cant wait though a few weeks of no actual studying, well, I probably will have to study some. Its relentless, really school starts again on Jan 11th! I guess I have to take what I can get as far as breaks go, and I get to start crim law next semester something that seems interesting as far as all the lawyer and crime shows go. for some reason I think I will be disapppointed though. I live for the days of hanging out with my friends and seeing people I truly want to see. A week and two days thats it! Peace easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment