Sunday, August 16, 2009

Busy busy

I have been busy settling in and getting aquainted to Sac my apt and everything else I need to get used to that i havent spent time on my blog at all. Hmmm...I hope I didnt keep you in suspense but orientation was cool. it really was just a way to meet classmates before actually going to class. I met some interesting and nice people everyone was really nice actually but I guess you cant expect otherwise upon first impressions. I like the campus it seems laid back and chill everyone is there for the same reason, to study of course. The work has all been assigned and i just finished my last reading of first day material so that should technically last me til wednesday. haha case briefing really is tough i would suggest anyone to start earlier than I did and brief your heart out so you have some inkling of what you will be doing in school. However, it i shard to brief without instruction on doing so and im sure every school will have different expectancies on your briefing abilities. Anyways lots of reading and briefing to come. I like how animated and exciting all the teachers seem and I am already worried about a summer internship as it seems like its getting harder and harder for those of us in the legal profession to gain that all important experience. Anyways, the apartment situation is actually giving me more grief than the school thing, well maybe about the same. Its lonely living by yourself for the most part, I had to come home this weekend to get a good nights sleep, it is hot up there in sac. Makes you think how much of your time you spend actually working and how much is used to play, now most of mine is work barely an play. Just gotta endure, 3 years left only 13 weeks left in the semester. HAHA damn wat have I gotten myself into, this is supposed to be fun! Maybe it will be...stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment